** Fossil Fool Day of Action Guide to Fossil Fooleries NOW ONLINE! **
The International Rising Tide network and its allies are calling for a day of action against the fossil fuel industry on April 1st 2008…FOSSIL FOOLS DAY!
Confronted with melting ice caps, unprecedented species extinction, droughts, and extreme weather the fools at the head of the fossil fuel empire continue to plunder the earth, with the governments as willing court jesters at their side.
Been feeling like the level of climate activism in North America hasn’t matched the severity of the climate crisis? Well- so have we.
It’s time we ask ourselves, how serious are we about stopping climate change?
Let’s look at what we know:
- The fossil fuel industry has been fooling with our lives (From extraction to combustion they have poisoned our air, polluted our water and ruined our climate).
- Governments act as willing court jesters at the side of the fossil fuel empire.
- The most appropriate response to climate change is to keep fossil fuels in the ground.
Let’s look at what we can do:
- Come together and take action to unmask and disarm all the fossil fools.
- Take steps in dismantling the fossil fuel empire.
- Acknowledge that we need to perform actions that meet the seriousness of the problem.
Climate change threatens our very survival, and weather chaos is increasingly upon on us â€” it is up to us to launch a global uprising against the fossil fuel industry.
Your good fight is coming soon, step right up! On April 1st, 2008 join thousands of people around the world and begin to unmask and disarm the fossil fuel empire. We would be foolish to act otherwise.
For over a century the fossil fuel industry has been fooling with our lives. From extraction to combustion they have poisoned our air, polluted our water and ruined our climate. On April 1st, 2008, we’re going to unmask these dangerous jesters.
Target a local fossil fool … See the clowns investing in coal? The carbon offset contortionist or the oily strong man? … and join with thousands around the world in taking one step closer to dismantling the fossil fuel industry.
Find a fossil fool in your community and pull a prank that packs a punch.
Need some ideas? We have LOTS of them for you…check out our Fossil Fool Day of Action Guide to Fossil Fooleries or contact us at email@example.com