[box type=”info”]The Summer Edition of RTNA’s newsletter, Burning Issues, is out! Click the image above, or HERE to download. This season’s pieces include:
- the ongoing shutdown of a West Virginia treesit
- The movement finds its new Occupations in the Department of the Interior D.C. Offices, the Montana Governor’s Offices, and a Chicago Coal Power Plant.
- More news on Tim DeCristopher, his trial, and the next phase of resistance
- Looking back on resistance, one year after the Gulf Disaster and the March on Blair Mountain. Looking forward to more Tar Sands and anti-fracking actions to come!
- and more, dig in. [/box]
[box type=”info”]The Spring Edition of RTNA’s newsletter, Burning Issues, is out! Click the image above, or HERE to download. This season’s pieces include:
- direct action halting of heavy-haulers carrying tar-sands equipment shipments through Montana
- updates on Tim DeCristopher, his trial, and the next phase of resistance
- the resistance’s Nuclear Reaction- false dichotomies of energy, false solutions of nuclear, and where to go from there
- Kentuckians occupying their governor’s offices to demand the abolition of MTR
- shutdowns of the National Coal Council’s meeting in St. Louis
- Canadian resistance to the tar sands, including a takeover of trade ministerial office
- Olympia RT’s kickass campaign to stop a biomass power at Evergreen State College
- the March on Blair Mountain, and reports from the Coalfields
- a one-year lookback at the Gulf, from disaster to resumption of drilling
- and much more– take a look![/box]
Inside you will find extensive news and analysis on the recent UN Climate Talks in Cancun, inspiring direct action news from the coalfields of Appalachia to the streets of London, and learn about the latest threats to our planet from the green capitalists.
Please help us get the word out by printing and distributing the newsletter in your community!
DOWNLOAD NEWSLETTER HERE!
Welcome to Rising Tide’s first ever print(able) newsletter! In this issue you will find: Blockades at BP, treesits in Cascadia, international Climate Camp news, road resistance in Russia, lockdowns in WV, and much more from the frontlines of climate action. Help get the word out by printing and distributing the newsletter in your town!
download it here: Fall 2010 newsletter